So can you post the QD exec?  I also had a few of those that are gone.  I think
the QH exec I had showed the time in french.

   Thank you,  Dave Hansen
                           Hennepin County

             Bruce Hayden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

             Sent by: The IBM z/VM Operating System

             <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

                                                                   cc
             03/06/2008 10:23 AM

                                                              Subject
                                                                     Re: The
list it to quiet, here's something to work on.
                            Please respond to

                      The IBM z/VM Operating System

                        <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

Gee, I have a copy of that exec, with a 1983 date on it.  The
reference to MFC's birthday is a comment in my version:

/* if m d=2*2*2 3*3*3 then do; say "It's Mike Cowlishaw's Birthday!"
say;end */

The comment at the top says:
/* Type/push today's date and moon phase in English */
I still run it every day as part of my PROFILE EXEC:
qd

It's Thursday the 6th of March, 2008.

There will be a new moon tomorrow.

Ready;

--
Bruce Hayden
Linux on System z Advanced Technical Support

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be government data
and thereby subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota
Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product
privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise
protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, retransmission, or other use
or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the
transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer
system.