We use bus and tag cables to hook our printer and tape drives to our
FLEX-ES box which is a PC, an IBM X-232.  So your statement could be
ture.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 44 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"