It would be nice if there were some sample code to demonstrate connecting
this new system service (*VMEVENT) and some sample records so that we cou
ld
get a feel for the kind of data and the level of effort to begin
implementing this.

/Tom Kern

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:57:26 -0400, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]