Because as someone pointed out before (Barton, I think), for performance
monitoring, you want more event data and for capacity planning you need
appropriate sample data. I think PerfTK could deal with more data than it

needs for online real-time performance monitoring, while another process
selectively collects from the same source a subset of that data for capac
ity
planning using that other z/OS product.

/Tom Kern

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:01:07 -0400, Jim Bohnsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wro
te: