NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Many thanks to all that responded.

I should have mentioned that I had confirmed that LNX000 is a Model-9.

Below confirms the DEVTYPE & number of cylinders for LNX000 is that of a
Mod-9 :

Q DASD LNX000

DASD 7E7D CP SYSTEM LNX000   0
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:56:45

Q DASD DETAILS 7e7d

7E7D  CUTYPE = 2105-E8, DEVTYPE = 3390-0C, VOLSER = LNX000, CYLS = 10017

      CACHE DETAILS:  CACHE NVS CFW DFW PINNED CONCOPY

           -SUBSYSTEM   Y    Y   Y   -    N       N

              -DEVICE   Y    -   -   Y    N       N

      DEVICE DETAILS: CCA = 7D, DDC = --

      DUPLEX DETAILS: --

      CU DETAILS: SSID = 015E, CUNUM = 7E00

Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:57:16

The problem still persists.

Any further suggestions as what I'm possibly missing..

Kind Regards,
Vikesh Bhoola