I made the mistake of believing what I was told.

cp q storage
05:57:21 STORAGE = 2G
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 05:57:21
cp q virtual storage
05:57:35 STORAGE = 128M
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 05:57:35

cp q srm
06:01:42 IABIAS : INTENSITY=90%; DURATION=2
06:01:42 LDUBUF : Q1=100% Q2=75% Q3=60%
06:01:42 STORBUF: Q1=300% Q2=300% Q3=300%
06:01:42 DSPBUF : Q1=32767 Q2=32767 Q3=32767
06:01:42 DISPATCHING MINOR TIMESLICE = 5 MS
06:01:42 MAXWSS : LIMIT=9999%
06:01:42 ...... : PAGES=999999
06:01:42 XSTORE : 0%

Any recommendation for LDUBUF? I just raised it to 100 100 100. Please advise
if that change was counter indicated.

Thank you,
Dave O'Brien
National Institutes of Health

From: Gentry, Stephen [Sent: Thu 3/20/2008 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: Performance problem Linux under Zvm

What command did you use to determine that you had 768m central storage?
QUERY STOREAGE?
QUERY VIRTUAL STORAGE?
Steve G.