Hi Alain,

Actually, in this case, I really don't really feel like going back in time :-)

In reality, it would need to be a real crisis for me to get authorization to
use a LPAR to IPL z/VM 4.4.0.

I'm just happy for you that you should finally have this problem resolved when
you are up and running z/VM 5.3 in production!

JR

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Software Engineer