Hi Alain,

I thought your finally got this ironed out and the problem was resolved?

As Les states, that restriction was removed and this should not be a
problem.  We have several customers who run P2P configurations and do
not have this problem.  VM:Tape was changed (back) to use the TARGETCAT
VOLSPECIFIC option on MOUNT SCRATCH requests at least 2 GenLevels ago
(probably 5 or 6 years ago).

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Software Engineer