From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:01 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Question about z/VM...

Where can I learn more? This might be VERY interesting! Of course, given
the attitude of higher level management around here, this might not be
enough to save our z. It is still planned to be eliminated (3 to 5
years), despite the fact that we have not found a viable replacement
(and have replaced IT management 2 times since the original decision to
get rid of it).

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.