You can migrate the functions of a Windows server to zLinux, by converting
to appropriate Linux-based tools. I don¹t think anything on that page
directly implies that Windows will run in z/VM 5.3. There is the potential
for loose inference, though. To any IBMers present: Is there something we
don¹t know brewing in the Labs? Would running the world¹s worst operating
system on the world¹s best hardware and virtualization platform result in a
potentially average system?

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\