From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Perry, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 7:53 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: FW: Question about z/VM...

My apologies... here is the link.  http://www.vm.ibm.com/linux/

William Perry

San Joaquin County

Information Systems Division

24 S. Hunter Street, Room 5

Stockton, CA 95202

209-468-9737

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

________________________________

From: Perry, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 4:19 PM
To: 'IBMVM@listserv.uark.edu'
Subject: Question about z/VM...

The following link makes it sound like you can run Linux and MS Windows
virtual servers on z/VM 5.3.  Is this the case?  We are looking for a
Main Frame / Enterprise Server that will run x86 based OSs like Linux
and MS Windows.

Regards,

Bill

William Perry

San Joaquin County

Information Systems Division

24 S. Hunter Street, Room 5

Stockton, CA 95202

209-468-9737

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual
and/or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender and delete the
material from any computer.