On: Wed, May 07, 2008 at 09:44:45PM -0400,Marty Zimelis Wrote:

}    My recollection is that there's only an allocation bit map on a
} page-extent basis.  The only way I can think of to track down the page is to
} figure out what the CCPV value* is for the page, then traverse all the
} PGMBKs for the suspect users, looking for a matching DASD slot "address" in
} an ASATE.  It's distinctly brute force and requires a lot of control block
} chasing, but another approach does not immediately come to mind.
}
} * CCPV= 2 bytes of cylinder number within the page extent, one byte of page
} number within the cylinder, and one byte of index into the CPOWN list
} (V=volume).

Marty, Martha et al.
You don't need to match the whole CCPV.  Just determine the V and find
item(s) that match it.  ISTR that V is the position in the CP owned
list, but I don't know if 0 or 1 is the first entry.

You could always turn off that drive and see which SVM crashes on a
paging error.  Not recommended because it might crash CP.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67