I have been mandated by management to seek a lower cost performance
monitor than our currently employed ESAMON from Velocity Software. The
reason for this is that we are in the throws of down sizing what we are
running on our current z800 with zVM 4.3. There is also talk of
eliminating zVM altogether, but that is a discussion for a later date.

If anyone can suggest something of zero cost or at least lower than
ESAMON, I would appreciate it.

TIA,
Loren Charnley, Jr.
IT Systems Engineer
FAMILY DOLLAR
(704) 847-6961 Ext. 3327
(704) 814-3327
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail message contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL
information and is intended only for the use of the specific
individual or individuals to which it is addressed. If you are not
an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained herein or attached hereto is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, notify the person
named above by reply e-mail and please delete it. Thank you.