    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* The IBM z/VM Operating System
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of *LOREN CHARNLEY
    *Sent:* Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:59 AM
    *To:* IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
    *Subject:* Monitor for zVM

    I have been mandated by management to seek a lower cost performance
    monitor than our currently employed ESAMON from Velocity Software.
    The reason for this is that we are in the throws of down sizing what
    we are running on our current z800 with zVM 4.3. There is also talk
    of eliminating zVM altogether, but that is a discussion for a later
    date.

    If anyone can suggest something of zero cost or at least lower than
    ESAMON, I would appreciate it.

    TIA,

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009