Loren -

Vitals Signs for VM from Software Diversified Services is what we are using on z/VM 3.1.
See:  http://sdsusa.com/vsv/vsvm.htm
We got a pretty good deal when we showed them the quote from Velocity.

I don't know if it is being updated for the later releases of VM.
But they have a 30 day trial so give them a whirl.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
                        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"