From: Hughes, Jim [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:13:24 -0400
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: PIPELINES and Deblocking(Cross posted in CMSPIPELINES
Listserve)

A previous file I encountered uses '0A' as the record delimiter. This
whackjob file uses '0D' as the record delimiter.

I have the '0d0a' and '0a' cases covered. Now I need to programmatically
deal with '0d' as the delimiter too.

Jim Hughes
603-271-5586
"Its kind of fun to do the impossible." (Walt Disney)