From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 19:19
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] Query what the name of the SYTEM CONFIG file used
was?

No, that will tell me if sapl screen entry or salipl set them.
What will tell me what it is if it was done from the HMC?

FWIW, GDPS/PPRC Hyperswap (xDR) + GDPS/XRC leaving me trying to figure
out where I am (meaning VM and linux who tags along on VM parms) and
what network I have available in order to set up tcp/ip config (and
maybe consoles ) files for all 3 scenarios ... (production, disaster
test, real diaster).

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this