John, It's the box for disaster real vs. disaster test :)  The CPU ids
will be the same.
I think having a different config file entered on the HMC will probably
work best.  It will imbed much of the same stuff.

Curious about SYSTEM NETID though.
Do we still need the multiple entries like:
096F4A MC9VM  RSCS
196F4A MC9VM  RSCS
296F4A MC9VM  RSCS
396F4A MC9VM  RSCS
496F4A MC9VM  RSCS

I don't think I've ever not seen a 0 in the 1st digit in recent history.

Marcy
"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this