It's in DITTO as ERT.

cheers, wayne

Thomas Kern wrote, in part,  on 2008-07-18 11:42 AM:
I was thinking that it should be right there with TAPE WTM and TAPE ERG. In the long run, that would indeed be the way to go, unless the response would be 'Closed, satisfied by yet-another-IBM-product'. That function is in the IBM Tape Manager product, isn't it? If I had the budget to buy the IBM product and found it not there, I would consider it to be an incomplete product.

/Tom Kern