That 26-line TAPERASE was documented on the VMSHARE archive as being
written by: * Created on 10/23/87 06:10:55 by CTA/RICH

"CTA/RICH" is Rich Chong, then working for the Chicago Transit Authority
(not the band, either).

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

"Rich Greenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
07/18/2008 10:57 AM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Data Security Erase utility for z/VM tapes