On: Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:06:59AM -0500,Thomas Kern Wrote:

} Since my first posting, I have found the source to TAPERASE. It is 25
} lines and does not have any authorship noted. There is a DIAG 20 and a
} list of 2 CCW's. Now the problem is that I have no idea how to modify the
} CCW's to be appropriate for a z/ARCH processor. I can find the right DIAG
} to use on the CD of z/VM doc that is in our Disaster Recovery kit.

Thats probably the same 25 lines from the Marist site,  I rechecked the
copy in my archive, and it does have 26 lines.  I don't know if I
modified it or Rich/CTA or some one else did.  The difference is small,
and adds a WTM CCW just ahead of the ERG.  I don't know why the WTM was
added, but if someone wants it, add the line:

            CCW   X'1F',0,X'40',1    WTM FOLLOWED BY

after the line labeled "CCWLIST".

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67