Since my first posting, I have found the source to TAPERASE. It is 25
lines and does not have any authorship noted. There is a DIAG 20 and a

list of 2 CCW's. Now the problem is that I have no idea how to modify the

CCW's to be appropriate for a z/ARCH processor. I can find the right DIAG

to use on the CD of z/VM doc that is in our Disaster Recovery kit.

/Tom Kern