Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR) wrote:
Hi

I am on a z/VM 5.3 system with no printing capabilities at this time. I want to try to get a copy of the USER DIRECTORY my z/OS LPARA so that I can print it, or is there a better way to print the DIRECTORY?

Do you have TCP/IP up? If so, copy user direct to MAINTs A disk, FTP to the 5.3 system, user MAINT, password <whateveryoursis> and GET USER.DIRECT to your PC and print from your PC.

That's what I usually do (sometimes the other direction ftp from VM to PC, but I'm lucky and run Ubuntu Linux as a desktop.

Kim