A nice way to do this is to use a program called TXT2PDF. Use the DIRMAIN
BACKUP command to refresh the monolithic directory source file. Then
link/access the DIRMAINT 1DB minidisk. where the monlithic file lives. Th
TXT2PDF program allows you to create an encrypted (Adobe encryption, noth
ing
great but better than nothing) PDF from a text file (the monolithic
directory file. It can split the input into separate pages based on an
"OUTLINE Scan" record in the configuration file. Then you can download or

email the encrypted PDF for viewing/printing from any Adobe Acrobat enabl
ed PC.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211