The TXT2PDF that Tom is referring to can be found at:
http://www.homerow.net/rexx/index.htm

However, there is no encryption in the VM version, only z/OS version.

I use the VM version as a PIPE stage to read input from the RDR and
send it directly to RSCS without any intermediate files.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"