The SHARE meeting was graciously located in San Jose, California for Velocity Software's 20th Anniversary. Velocity Software was incorporated 8/8/88 close by in Mountain View, CA. We have been a very active part of VM/XA, VM/ESA and now z/VM in the UPs, DOWNs and now back UPs of the last 20 years.

As part of our anniversary present to ourselves, we celebrate our new z9 where you will see the LinuxVM.ORG website start to run much faster, and our Linux performance management demonstrations fly. If you happen to speak German, you might notice we've expanded with Velocity Software GmbH with the website found at "VelocitySoftware.DE".

I would like to invite all friends of Velocity Software to an event thursday night, August 14th. This event will include some of my favorite beverages and food at one of my favorite wineries in the area. Space is limited (by the winery), please see Cheri at our booth at the EXPO area at SHARE for your ticket. We will provide transportation.