So,

How was the Party ?????????

Are there any pictures ??????

Boy, This is one SHARE I am really sorry I missed.

I will be there for the 25th and 30th - though

take care

Bill Munson
Brown Brothers Harriman
z/VM System Programmer
201-418-7588

President MVMUA
http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/

Barton Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/31/2008 07:14 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
SHARE with us Velocity Software's 20th Anniversary

The SHARE meeting was graciously located in San Jose, California for
Velocity Software's
20th Anniversary.   Velocity Software was incorporated 8/8/88 close by in
Mountain View,
CA.  We have been a very active part of VM/XA, VM/ESA and now z/VM in the
UPs, DOWNs and
now back UPs of the last 20 years.

As part of our anniversary present to ourselves, we celebrate our new z9
where you will
see the LinuxVM.ORG website start to run much faster, and our Linux
performance management
demonstrations fly.  If you happen to speak German, you might notice we've
expanded with
Velocity Software GmbH with the website found at "VelocitySoftware.DE".

I would like to invite all friends of Velocity Software to an event
thursday night, August
14th.  This event will include some of my favorite beverages and food at
one of my
favorite wineries in the area.  Space is limited (by the winery), please
see Cheri at our
booth at the EXPO area at SHARE for your ticket.  We will provide
transportation.

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.