But, searching a PDF for a keyword is far less good than the search
method in bookmanager read, both in performance and in the
presentation of the search result.  (Even though FoxitReader searches
faster than Acrobat reader, both need to scan the whole PDF file what
takes time).

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support