Hey guys,

I've been using secure telnet through a SSLSERV for many months now.
After we IPLed over the weekend, it stopped working. The SSLSERV machine
is up a communicating with SSLADMIN commands. The certificate looks
correct. NETSTAT CO shows the SSLSERV in a listen status. But, if I try
to start up a secure telnet session, I get :

SSLv2  handshake failure: Socket error 1: SSL_ERROR_SSL.

Thanks, Tim

Tim Joyce
Sr. Systems Programmer / Project Leader
Alex Lee, Inc.
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Phone: (828) 725-4448
Fax: (828) 725-4800