Hey Adam,

Thanks for the reply. Here is my DF command:

df

/dev/dasda1             139368    127316     12052  92% /

tmpfs                    63040         0     63040   0% /dev/shm

/dev/dasdb1                656        32       592   6% /opt/vmssl/parms

Is 92 % ok? How should I clean up the log files?

As far as PROFILE TCPIP errors, I did notice yesterday I had misspelled
the PORT 9999 statement for my SSLSERV admin :

9999 TCP SSLSERV SERCUR ALCERT ; SSL SERVER - ADMINISTRATION

so I corrected with obeyfile :

9999 TCP SSLSERV SECURE ALCERT ; SSL SERVER - ADMINISTRATION

If this is the problem, I do not understand why it would have worked
before the IPL. And, if this was the issue, shouldn't  the corrected
obeyfile have resolved this, or will I need to wait until I can cycle
the TCPIP stack this weekend?

Thanks, Tim