Holy (!&^#) Batman!!!!!!

Would you believe I have been moving some of my personal clients (not my day job :) onto OpenVMS on Itaniums
because:

(1) The clients are purely disgusted with the iSeries world. The thing is now named "i" - no series! Try to explain that to a
        an irritated customer!

(2) The clients don't have budgets big enough to move to an zSeries solution, especially since PSI and Flex seem dead, and IBM is taking its sweet time about coming out with an affordable small system (ala MP3Ks...)

 (3) HP has a great developer program

(4) I an put them on an Itanium, with software, for under $10K. Under $3K if they are okay with used hardware. Alphas are even less, but are *all* used hardware. Wow...

Yeah, I'm interested. :)