Best practices is to use Vdisk for swap

Mary Anne Matyaz wrote:

If the page has not been referenced in 10 minutes, but is not paged out, I
would expect it to be included in the 101%.
Try not to focus so much on the extraneous info and address the question, if
I am using a huge amount of memory, is it more helpful to use vdisk or guest
memory?
MA

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Barton Robinson <