Hello Dennis,

Is there a reason not to install 5.3 over there, other than management?
It has been around for some time, even the new 5.4 is available now and
5.2 is going out of support next year. So I would think you would be
better off with 5.3 for several reasons. If anything just because you
already have 5.3 running. But also remember you'd have to upgrade in a
few months to stay on a supported level. If management is concerned
about the 'safety' of their system that would be of a bigger concern to
management if you ask me.

We have decided to install 5.4 in the next few months to replace our 5.2
systems. Even when we normally would install a release that has been
around for some time, I think 5.4 would give us some improvements we
won't get with 5.3. And it will at least be supported longer than 5.3.

Regards, Berry.