From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wandschneider, Scott
Sent: October 30, 2008 13:42
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: TCPIP for z/VM 5.4

I have always used the "Big Bang" myself with no problems, but the
stepped approach is very intriguing.  I may have to consider that.  I
have always found merging the new directory with the old to be the most
trouble some part.

Thank You,
Scott R Wandschneider
Senior Systems Programmer || Infocrossing, a Wipro Company || 11707
Miracle Hills Drive, Omaha, NE 68154 || ': 402.963.8905 || ::
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  **Think Green  - Please print
responsibly**

On Behalf
> Of Rich Smrcina
> Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 12:27 PM
> To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
> Subject: Re: TCPIP for z/VM 5.4
>
> Marcy Cortes wrote:
> > I'm a fan of the big bang method myself.  It's always worked well
for
> > us.   I like knowing that what I'm running is what IBM actually ran
for
> > an extended period of time.
> >
> > Just my 2 cents.
> >
> > Marcy
>
> Yeah, it's always worked for me too.
>
> --
> Rich Smrcina
> VM Assist, Inc.
> Phone: 414-491-6001
> Ans Service:  360-715-2467
> rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina
>
> Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
> WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review retransmission dissemination or other use of or taking any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in error
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  The
integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.
The sender accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided.  The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses.  The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.  This disclaimer is property of the TTC and must
not be altered or circumvented in any manner.