From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wandschneider, Scott
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:42 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] TCPIP for z/VM 5.4

I have always used the "Big Bang" myself with no problems, but the
stepped approach is very intriguing.  I may have to consider that.  I
have always found merging the new directory with the old to be the most
trouble some part.

Thank You,
Scott R Wandschneider
Senior Systems Programmer || Infocrossing, a Wipro Company || 11707
Miracle Hills Drive, Omaha, NE 68154 || ': 402.963.8905 || ::
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  **Think Green  - Please print
responsibly**

On Behalf