From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 10:36 AM
To: IBMVM@listserv.uark.edu
Subject: Re: "Newbie" On this list...Question RE: LISTSERV Delivery

On: Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 09:50:27AM -0500,Cooper, Andy Wrote:

} Quick question - I just want to get a daily digest...which I do...but
} am also receiving individual emails, which I don't want.  I don't know
} why I am getting both, since it appears in the LISTSERV settings that
it
} can be one way or the other for one particular email address.

Andy,
While that could be a Listserv glitch, I doubt it.  The usual cause of
this is that you are subscribed as 2 addresses.  Did your email change
at some point.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543
1353