On: Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:38:22AM -0500,Cooper, Andy Wrote:

} No, Rich, it didn't.  I even totally unsubscribed and re-subscribed as
} daily digest only - and, obviously, I am still getting the single
} emails.

It appears that unsubscribing from the old address didn't take then.  If
you can still send mail "From:" the old address, send the listserv a

     Query IBMVM

from the old address, and if that response indicates you are still
subscribed from there, unsubscribe from that address again.

Beyond that, you will have to get Dan involved.  Reach him at:

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67