Macioce, Larry wrote:
 This morning when I came in I was informed we couldn't get to our Linux
servers. The problem was on the HMC, VM was in a 912 disabled wait
state.
I have looked all over,but obviously not everywhere or I would have
found it, and can't find where this code is hiding. Asking for a little help in finding it,
Thanks
Mace

Mace,

If you take a look at 'CP Messages and Codes' it says:

For a description of what the disabled wait state code means and suggested actions to take, look up the CP message that has the same number as the wait state code.

HCP912 says:

HCP912W System recovery failure; volid volid not mounted

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009