This was not in an LPAR that runs Linux. It if TPF that is growing out
of control. We didn't hit any server, just the everyday users of our
non-Linux VM system.

Lucky? Yes and no. We had already increased page space to account for
what we were told would be the average size of a z/TPF machine. We were
used to running at less than 10% allocated. And we had also increased
spool to allow for z/TPF dumps. Together, they kept us out of the really
deep stuff.

Regards,
Richard Schuh