On: Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 12:48:21PM -0500,Howard Rifkind Wrote:

} I first Xedit one file then Xedit a second file, now there is one up front
and one in the background.
}
} I don't want to do a 'screen 2' because it's to small, not enough text
showing.
}
} How do I flip between the two screens?  There has to be an easy way to do
this.

On the command line:  "x"

Or you can set a PF key to "x".

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67