Hi Terry,

Attached.

  _____

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:14 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: CPFMTXA Multiple drives

Hi Mike,

I do not have the ability to get the cpformat exec as the book explains. Is
this exec available somewhere else where I can just down load using IND$FILE
to my desk top and then from there I can upload it to my z/VM system.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Terry

  _____