However, VM running 100+ TPF systems that all look like batch systems
that are being driven by machines, not people, will easily run at 100%.
We regularly push the pedal to the firewall for extended periods.

If I am not mistaken, we have driven native TPF systems that hard during
periodic stress testing, too.

Regards,
Richard Schuh