On Mar 17, 2009, at 2:53 PM, O'Brien, Dennis L wrote:

Adam,
It looks like SERVICE is trying to service LE instead of LESFS.  There
are a couple of items in the PSP bucket that have to do with SFS, but
the descriptions aren't an exact match for this problem.  Did you read
all of the ZVM540 subsets and do what they said?

All I did was download the RSU and then follow the "Service Procedure" paragraph on the Quick Install Guide.

Uhhhh.

I didn't run "instvm dvd" after doing the installation. Hmmm. Let's see if that does the trick. The messages look very promising.

....yeah, that was it.

I did in fact do something stupid, and that was to not actually run "instvm dvd" after the DVD install.

Thanks!  Service is proceeding now.

Adam