>So, any idea why the DOSINST and CMSDOS segments didn't want to rebuild
(I stupidly had CF1 accessed and was screwing around with SYSTEM CONFIG
while PUT2PROD was running, so I had to rebuild CMS and all the segments
the old-fashioned way)?  I seem to recall this failing before sometime.
I don't think I've ever actually used those segments, so I doubt it
matters.

Adam,
I'll repeat my comment about the PSP bucket.  This one is in there,
although strangely, it's in the CP subset, not CMS.

                                                       Dennis O'Brien

39,516