On Mar 18, 2009, at 3:10 AM, Rob van der Heij wrote:

Bad idea to throw them away. But I would be happy with a "summary"
chapter in the book that has the scenario for those who are not
completely new to z/VM installation.

It strikes me that, given that we have several versions' worth of excellent models, there's nothing really stopping, um, one of *us* from doing a set of one page versions, one for tape, for first level DVD, and for second level DVD.

Of course, getting those KNOWN to people who don't already know about the mailing list becomes the trick.

Adam