I have been playing with Persistant Flashcopy that was introduced to
z/VM with APAR VM64449. Great fun!

I have established flashcopy relationships between two packs A11111 and
B11111 and have specified that I want to keep label of target volume so
I don't get duplicate volumes.

FLASHCOPY ESTABLIST SOURCE AAA TARGET BBB LABEL B11111 CHGRECORD

This is fine. When I do RESYNC to update change from SOURCE to TARGET ,
it overwrites label of TARGET volume. This is not what I need. Any
suggestions as to what I am doing wrong ?

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer
Macro 4

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.