Terry,

Let's assume for a moment that both MAINT CF1 and MAINT 2CC live on your
current sysres volume (call it<old>RES).

1) Copy it to another volume accessible on your current system,

2) use DDR to copy <old>RES to <new>RES, then

3) add two temporary MAINT mdisks on your current system - CCF1 and C2CC, both
on <new>RES at same cylinder locations as on <old>RES.

4) Link and access them, update SYSTEM CONFIG and USER DIRECT per my previous
append.

5) DETACH the fullpack disk of your currrent SYSRES volume. YOU DON'T WANT TO
ACCIDENTALLY OVERWRITE YOUR CURRENT DIRECTORY WITH THE DEFINITIONS OF YOUR NEW
SYSTEM!!!

6) ATTACH <new>RES (or DEFINE MDISK cuu 0 END <new>RES) where cuu is the
address specified on the DIRECTORY statement (which you should verify specifies
<new>RES)

7) ACCESS C2CC Z and run DIRECTXA USER DIRECT Z to write the new directory on
<new>RES.

8) Copy all volumes as before, except copy <new>RES instead of <old>RES

9) Relabel all volumes per previous append using ICKDSF CPVOL LABEL

10) IPL new LPAR

11) Scratch <oldsys>'s <new>RES since was only temporary

Just a suggestion: make sure copies of DDR MODULE and ICKSADSF MODULE live on
MAINT CF1 so you can run them standalone from SALIPL if needed. Saved my bacon
more than once!

Good luck!

Mark