On: Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 09:27:14AM -0700,Schuh, Richard Wrote:

} It would also have to be the one to detect that the link was back up and
reroute the traffic back.

One possible way of doing that is for the SVM to que an IEFBR14 type job
to the link and check every n minutes to see if its gone.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67