Hi. all .

This is my really mistake things. I detached the 123 minidisk by maint
user and then issuce this command 'dirm for maint replace'.
Dirmaint try to refer 123 minidisk to update DIRECTORY file as following errors.
Of course, I try to re-attach 123 minidisk (540RES) by maint to update
directory file. Already it has been detached, however, the
123minidisk.
Dirmaint need 123 minidisk (540RES) and Maint Can't attach 123
minidisk because dirmaint is not available such as DEADLOCK.

How can I fix this? Please. Help.

Regards.

 DVHREQ2288I Your REPLACE request for MAINT at * has been accepted.
 DVHBIU3450I The source for directory entry MAINT has been updated.
 DVHBIU3424I The next ONLINE will take place immediately.
 DVHDRC3451I The next ONLINE will take place via delta object directory.
 DVHDRC3212E Unexpected RC= 28, from: DVHUPDIR 123 1DE
 DVHDRC3458I Directory updates will be brought online running DIRECTXA
 DVHDRC3458I against full source directory.
 DVHDRC6213E z/VM USER DIRECTORY CREATION PROGRAM - VERSION 5 RELEASE 4.0
 DVHDRC6213E HCPDIR750I RESTRICTED PASSWORD FILE NOT FOUND
 DVHDRC6213E HCPDIR784E I/O ERROR 0123 DEVICE NOT ATTACHED
 DVHDRC6213E EOJ DIRECTORY NOT UPDATED
 DVHBIU6219E Attempted DIRECTXA failed.
 DVHSHU2194T Automatic shutdown/restart
 DVHSHU2194T initiated.  Machine= DIRMAINT,
 DVHSHU2194T caller= DVHBBIUP, reason= DIRECTXA
 DVHSHU2194T FAILURE
 DVHSHU2196I The failing command will be retried.
 DVHSHU2197I The DIRMAINT machine is attempting to
 DVHSHU2197I re-IPL and restart.
 DVHPRO2008I ROLE = DIRMAINT
 DVHREQ2288I Your REPLACE request for MAINT at * has been accepted.
 DVHBIU3450I The source for directory entry MAINT has been updated.
 DVHBIU3424I The next ONLINE will take place immediately.
 DVHDRC3451I The next ONLINE will take place via delta object directory.
 DVHDRC3212E Unexpected RC= 28, from: DVHUPDIR 123 1DE
 DVHDRC3458I Directory updates will be brought online running DIRECTXA
 DVHDRC3458I against full source directory.
 DVHDRC6213E z/VM USER DIRECTORY CREATION PROGRAM - VERSION 5 RELEASE 4.0
 DVHDRC6213E HCPDIR750I RESTRICTED PASSWORD FILE NOT FOUND
 DVHDRC6213E HCPDIR784E I/O ERROR 0123 DEVICE NOT ATTACHED
 DVHDRC6213E EOJ DIRECTORY NOT UPDATED
 DVHBIU6219E Attempted DIRECTXA failed.
 DVHSHU2194T Automatic shutdown/restart
 DVHSHU2194T initiated.  Machine= DIRMAINT,
 DVHSHU2194T caller= DVHBBIUP, reason= DIRECTXA
 DVHSHU2194T FAILURE
 DVHSHU2195I The failing command has been purged.