I try to 'DEFINE MDISK as 123 0 END 540RES' by maint. but I got a
error msg like this.

define mdisk as 123 0 end 540res
HCPDEF003E Invalid option - MDISK
Ready(00003); T=0.01/0.01 16:13:41

It was successfully defined by lglopr user.
and , I tried shutting down dirmaint and logging off MAINT, the
restart dirmaint user.
But. Same problem exist. I think really dirmaint need 123 minidisk of maint.

How about  this way?

- disable the dirmaint
- make user backup file
- edit the 'USER DIRECT C' under 2C2 disk to 'MDISK 0123 3390 000 END 540RES MR'
- issue command 'DIRECTXA USER DIRECT C'
- fix the dirmaint config file for maint.
- conversion 'USER DIRECT C' file to use the dirmaint.

we need attach the 123 disk to maint. so we are using the DIRECTXA
command first.
and then conversion 'USER DIRECT C' file to use dirmaint.

Do you known that way in detail?